Knife Writer

The den of the thisisaknife team

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Who I Want On the Show

OK, Dynamo did some pretty sweet moves on the show the other day, but I for one would like to see a bit more of this other geezer. He's from the South, name of Liam Walsh. Perhaps a bit dodgy that he just bumped into his friend on the train, who was standing right in front of the window that he performed his trick on, but hey-ho. A magician from the South to rival Bradford-born Dynamo. I'd kinda like that. Oh, I would also very much like to have Adam Buxton, of Adam and Joe fame, on the show. He's been trying to make a dent in YouTube for a while now, and he seems to have achieved just that, with his celebrity mouth mash-up pop video video. He'd be a nice man for the show. What could we do with him? Any suggestions? Hit me hit me.

digg this add to del.icio.us

2 Comments:

  • At 11/23/2006 09:57:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sup, i see you got my old vid on your blog! ha, man thats well old, check my myspace out, www.myspace.com/walshmagic, i got loadsa up coming TV, RADIO! and my new dvd coming out soon!

    Peace

     
  • At 11/23/2006 10:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And yea, people have said im the biggest rival to the acclaimed dynamo ;)

    look foward to hearing from you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home