Knife Writer

The den of the thisisaknife team

Friday, December 29, 2006

Father Philosophers

If you recall an episode of thisisaknife where we interviewed the chap who created the 'catch a perv' website, we went up to Oxford, and part of the interview took place by these Philosophers' Heads on Broad Street: Well on Christmas Eve, I decided to travel up to Oxford, and put some massive father christmas hats on the six central heads. It was a complicated procedure. It had also taken me weeks to construct the hats. (Click on the image in order to see it in any useful way...) It perhaps wasn't worth the trouble, but me and my mate Tom still feel very proud of ourselves. We filmed the whole thing, so watch this space for the moving story...

digg this add to del.icio.us

5 Comments:

  • At 1/02/2007 10:01:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know this isnt that relevant but i just recently came across the genius that is this is a knife and I wondered Donal if there are any plans in the pipeline for any big organised events like the one you all did following people in the park??

     
  • At 1/03/2007 01:50:00 am, Blogger Oliver Harvey said…

    yo harry,
    I met some guy who talked about something to do with zombies. We might well get involved in that flex soon...
    ta ta

     
  • At 1/03/2007 05:37:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    guyropes; just discovered your other blog oh fuck its friday, and have 2 questions:
    a) are you going to continue OFIF or has it finished now?
    b) are you infact donal, or are you a member of the production team of this is a knife?

     
  • At 1/04/2007 05:30:00 am, Blogger Oliver Harvey said…

    yoi i am donal. and oh yes i am continuing with OFIF but I really should blog about it. I am lax and I do not like myself for that, but I shalll write up the effects, and affects. There have been some amusing outcomes... I am also tired and hungry,, so I had better go now. X

     
  • At 1/04/2007 10:07:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im sure this isnt the best way to communicate with you guys, but i remembered a while back you did a thing on the guy who blended everything in his blender and i was just on youtube and saw this spoof, thought you might appreciate it http://youtube.com/watch?v=rVn0uxVUsNM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home