Knife Writer

The den of the thisisaknife team

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In Russia, TV Fights With You

I've had my eye on English Russia for a while. It's a typical comedy foreigner site with much on it that we Western Europeans can peruse smugly whilst laughing at the ways of others. This video prompted me to post, however, because while it superficially resembles Jerry Springer et al, it just seems infinitely creepier, from the drop-kick that begins proceedings to the almost silent response from the audience, who just seem to watch it as if it were a play. Take a look.

digg this add to del.icio.us

5 Comments:

  • At 11/07/2006 06:39:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats very disturbing. was that a woman in the wedding dress that the dude kicked in the stomach? jebus!

     
  • At 11/07/2006 06:43:00 pm, Blogger Harry said…

    Wow, Russia's terrifying. Did you see that explosion in the back of the set?

     
  • At 11/07/2006 10:32:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha! I've seen this before, I've got it on my PC. I find it hilarious how the presenter didn't get touched, and yet he was carried away in the loving arms of two security guards...

     
  • At 11/08/2006 11:31:00 am, Blogger Don Andre said…

    I don't know what they were talking about, but such an outbreak of aggression is not pleasing to watch.

    That moral courage is on an all low doesn't surprise me at all, although it's a sad thing really.

     
  • At 11/08/2006 09:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    effin-ell where's Steve when you need him?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home